LilyPad Pixel Board
- Add Synchronized LEDs to your LilyPad Projects
- LilyPad Pixel Board with RGB LED with programmable integrated circuit makes it easy
- Any number of Pixel Boards can be linked and synchronized to make patterns, messages, designs
- Programmable to show any of 16,777,216 colors
- Module contains one RGB LED with integrated WS2812 Controller
Want to add color to your e-textiles? The LilyPad Pixel Board is the answer. Featuring .a single RGB LED and an integrated WS2812 controller, you can make the light flash and show any color you want! Link several boards together to create LED strips and coordinate light pulses. Use it to add highlights to your e-textile / wearable project. Link together in a square to create a message board. The sky is the limit!
The pixel board is equipped with a WS2812B which is actually an RGB LED with a WS2811 built right into the LED! Several of these breakouts can be chained together to form a display or an addressable string. LilyPad is a wearable technology developed by Leah Buechley. Each LilyPad was creatively designed to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sewn into clothing. Various input, output, power, and sensor boards are available. They're even washable!