Enter for a chance to win $500 in LilyPad technology.
Teaching with LilyPad Technology Competition
The Teaching with LilyPad Technology Competition, sponsored by AMX3d, Inc encourages educators in the U.S, to develop S.T.E.M projects using the low cost computing of Leah Buckley’s LilyPad Technology.
LilyPad is a set of sewable electronic pieces developed to integrate technology into soft textiles… but they wound up being much more than that. These durable, low cost processors and modules allow all educators, teachers, group leaders and home-schoolers with limited school and laboratory resources, to easily bring interactive technology to their students.
The Teaching with LilyPad Technology Competition aims to make available to Educators a comprehensive, online curriculum resource of LilyPad technology based projects. We are building this through competitions which award the top project funding of $500 in AMX3d store credits to bring this technology and their project to their students. You don't need to be an Educator to enter (or to win), but your project should appeal to educators teaching Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (S.T.E.M.)
Multiple project submissions encouraged!
- Top award (selected from the to 3 vote getters) - $500 gift certificate for AMX3d’s LilyPad Products
- Person receiving the most votes across all projects submitted - $100 gift certificate forAMX3d’s LilyPad Products
- Person casting the most votes for the winning project: - $100 gift certificate for AMX3d’s LilyPad Products
How to Win:
- Post your project details starting midnight CST on July 18, 2016. Tell your friends, students, parents, family, facebook friends and twitter followers to come to the site and vote for your project (or their favorite project). Just for voting, each one of them will be entered in a drawing to win one of 2 “voter” prizes: $100.00 certificates of their own.
- If you’ve already built your project, post a picture of it. If you haven’t (and we are confident many of the best learning projects are still ideas), we’ve posted some Lilypad images you can download to show us how your project would look. Just use a drawing application, MS Powerpoint. Paint.Net or your favorite drawing application to put it together.
That’s all there is to it! Winners will be notified and certificates awarded the week of September 4th . We will also post the projects on a special part of our website so they will all be there when you need them!
See full rules and regulations here.