25 Piece 3D Printing Tool Kit
This kit has everything to make 3D printing easy and the printed results spectacular. For the hobbyist and professional alike, you can't go wrong with this deluxe 25 piece tool kit with handy storage and carry tote.
The set includes:
- Our 3D print removal tool - designed to easily slide between the print and the print bed to remove the printed model without damage. This tool measures a full 11 3/4" in length and features a flexible yet strong steel blade and comfortable wooden handle.
- Our precision 3D print utility tool, with a knife on one end and a pry tool on the other, this tool will make quick work of any large scale support removal.
- Our 17 piece hobby knife set and 3" x 5" self healing cutting pad makes it easy and safe to trim the finished models with precision. Set your model on the cutting pad to protect your furniture and ensure the knife blades stay sharp
- Our mini file, for smoothing any rough edges, even in hard to reach spots.
- Our 5" long, comfort grip 3D print clean up tweezers are perfect for removing excess plastic from 3D prints for that final cleanup and cleaning up the hot end before and after printing. Made out of stainless steel for strength and durability, they come to a precision point to grip even small imperfections and, when necessary, to dig into support structure in hard to reach places. Great for cleaning excess 3D printed support material or cleaning up 3D Printer hot end
- Our 5" needle nose jewelry pliers... great for 3D Print cleanup. If the most important tool for cleaning up prints are needle nose pliers, these are the pliers you want to have. Made of high carbon steel and treated with a nickle-iron alloy, they are built to last a lifetime. Instead of the blunt points found on most pliers, these come to a fine, precision end.
- Our specially selected large washable 3D printing glue stick. Its large size (almost an inch in diameter) makes coating the print bed easy and it lasts a long time. What made us feature this particular glue stick for 3D printing is not only how it aids first layer adhesion but how it puts a mirror like shine on the bottom of your print.
- And to store it all, we included our cloth, zipper close storage and carry pouch.